The Course Writing a Scientific Paper supports Ph.D. students in the life sciences in their writing process. The online course runs 6 times a year (duration 7 weeks). To participate, you can sign up via Writing a Scientific Paper Online Course or mail to email@example.com (Annemarie).
Classroom courses are fully booked till the end of 2018. New courses will run in 2019.
Are you looking for a trajectory that is tailored to your personal needs? Do you need professional and detailed feedback on all parts of your paper? An individual route may be the best solution for you:
- Online lessons and small writing exercises
- Individual sessions with teacher to monitor your writing process
- Linguistic feedback in three stages (outline, rough draft, final draft)
- A detailed manual that will accelerate your writing process
- Group sessions to receive feedback from teacher and peers
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org (Annemarie).